Looking for an engineering role where you are out on the road? We have a role available for a Mobile Plant Engineer, covering sites within the waste/recycling industry across Essex and surrounding areas. With Monday to Friday working hours, and overtime available, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
As the Mobile Plant Engineer, your duties will include:
- Maintain all construction plant equipment to an extremely high standard including diagnosing faults, servicing and PDIs on site.
- As the mobile plant engineer, you will be carrying out breakdown, service, and repairs on heavy plant equipment at customer sites.
- Routine services on the plant equipment involving screeners, crushers, material handlers, Excavators, telehandlers, or similar equipment.
- Travel around Essex and get paid door to door.
You would be joining a well respected hire company who has become the leading provider, with a fleet of over 300 machines including JCB, to customers throughout the UK. With their ongoing success, they are seeking a mobile plant engineer to join their experienced team and keep up with the demands of the company
- You will have previously worked as a mobile plant engineer, mobile plant fitter, recycling plant engineer, field service engineer, plant mechanic, or plant technician
- You must hold a full UK driving license
- Experience working on machinery such as balers, compactors, screeners, crushers, excavators, diggers, dumpers, or telehandlers would be advantageous
- Worked on manufacturers such as Volvo, JCB, CAT, Komptech, Soilmec, HMF Group, Terex, or Finlay.
Benefits of the Mobile Plant Engineer:
- Up to £44k (DOE)
- Overtime at an additional rate (time and a half and double time)
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Specialist training
- Transit Van
APPLY NOW for more information or to be considered for this fantastic Mobile Plant Engineer opportunity via this advert or 01933 667229 / email@example.com