Commutable from Bromley, this Mobile Plant Engineer role is to support the Company’s needs in the day-to-day requirements of service, maintenance, and repairs to a wide range of construction plant equipment.
Responsibilities of the Mobile Plant Engineer to include:
- Quickly and effectively diagnose faults on equipment to ensure minimal downtime for your client
- Providing solutions to queries from customers over the phone
- Maintain an accurate service and maintenance record
- Carrying out preventative maintenance to construction plant equipment up to 10 tonnes.
- Liaise with the parts department to ensure your company vehicle is fully stocked at all times.
To be successful in the role of Mobile Plant Engineer, you will have also worked in positions such as Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, Service Technician, Heavy Plant Engineer or Plant Mechanic whilst having at least 5 years experience working on the equipment mentioned above.
You will be qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Plant Maintenance
Benefits of the Mobile Plant Engineer
- Salary up to £35,000 DOE
- Company Van
- 28 days holiday - including bank holidays!
For a confidential discussion regarding this or similar vacancies you can contact Rachel on 01933 667229 or email with an up to date CV to email@example.com