Mobile Plant Fitter - Based in North London - Monday to Friday only - NO WEEKENDS - Salary £28k - £33k DOE + Van.
To carry out routine service, maintenance, and repair on plant/tool hire equipment -
As a successful Mobile Plant Fitter you will receive the following benefits;
Monday to Friday only
No Weekends - offering a great work/life balance
Salary between £30k - £35k DOE and qualifications
The Role of the Mobile Plant Fitter
- You will be required to work as part of an established team carrying out breakdown, repairs, as well as routine service and maintenance on plant hire/tool hire equipment.
- You will be required to liaise with the parts department along with ensuring all the compliance paperwork is completed accurately
- Adhere to health and safety requirements and ensure your workplace and van is clean and tidy at all times
Mobile Plant Fitter key skills
- You will ideally have previous experience working in a similar role
- NVQ Level 2 or City & Guilds in plant maintenance or equivalent would be an advantage but not essential
- We are looking for a fitter with a flexible approach, who can work within a team in a rewarding but demanding role
- A driving license is essential to cover on-site breakdowns
A national plant hire company looking to add to their established and stable team and offering career progression and ongoing additional training
Applications welcome from workshop plant engineers, workshop fitter, mobile plant fitter, Field Engineers, mobile engineers with previous experience in an electrical/mechanical role
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.