Mobile Plant Fitter - Salary up to £30,000 DOE, plus overtime paid at an additional rate. An exciting opportunity to join a national plant hire company based at one of their depots near Bletchley
- As the mobile plant fitter, you will be required to attending site customer site breakdowns, carrying out the maintenance, services and repairs to a range of plant machinery and small tools.
- There will also be times where you will be required to assist the engineers in the workshop.
- You will be responsible for completing any relevant paperwork along with liaising with the parts department.
To be successful you will have previous experience working on construction plant equipment such as JCB, Volvo, and CAT. You will also have previous experience working as a workshop plant fitter, plant engineer, or plant mechanic. It would be desirable if you hold an NVQ or City and Guilds qualification in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering, however, it is not essential.
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Overtime available at an additional rate
- 28 days holiday, bank holiday inclusive!
- Onsite parking
- Company pension scheme
You will be working within a leading hire company who supply a wide range of plant machinery to the construction and related sectors. Due to expansion, they are currently recruiting a mobile plant fitter to join their engineering team, who is able to keep up with the demands of the company.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.