Mobile Plant Fitter - With overtime this role could pay comfortably £45k - £50k as a package. Overtime is time and a half after 40 hours is complete and you are paid door to door.
Based from you home you will be covering Bristol, Gloucester, Bridgwater and surrounding areas. This is an exciting new role for an expanding company looking for an additional Mobile Plant Fitter to service and repair their fleet of plant and vehicles on site.
- Salary Circa £45k incl overtime. Travel time paid from home.
- Company vehicle, laptop and phone
- On call 1 week in every 6 (extra pay)
- Hours are 8am to 5pm, but flexible as long as 40hrs min per week are achieved,
- O/T paid at 1.5, Sundays at double time
The Job Role of the Mobile Plant Fitter
- You will be required to work as part of an established team carrying out breakdown service and repairs on site.
- Carrying out routine service and maintenance on plant machinery including diggers, dumpers, rollers and excavators along with commercial vehicles.
- You will be required to liaise with the parts department along with ensuring all the compliance paperwork is completed accurately.
To Be Successful as a Mobile Plant Fitter
- You will have previous experience working as a mobile plant fitter, engineer, technician or mechanic. You may hold IRTEC too which will enhance the basic rate.
- You will hold an NVQ Level 2 or NVQ Level 3 in plant maintenance/mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of construction plant manufacturers including JCB, CAT, Volvo, Kubota, Hitachi and Komatsu and commercial vehicles including Ford would desirable.
As a Mobile Plant Fitter, you would be working for a national company who have a large fleet of plant machinery, commercial and HGV vehicles. They are currently expanding their operations in the UK and are looking to add to their established and stable team in the South West area.
You can reach me on 01933 667223 or via firstname.lastname@example.org