MOBILE PLANT FITTERS!! Are you tired of your day just being, okay? Want to work for a National and well-established company?
Responsibilities of the Mobile plant fitter
- Carry out pre- delivery inspection and off hire checks of construction plant equipment
- Carrying out the repair of construction plant equipment at customer sites
- Servicing construction plant equipment at customer sites.
- always operating in a safe and courteous manner.
- Strict adherence to all depot protocols regarding health and safety and process
A multiple award-winning company that rents a variety of construction equipment throughout England and Wales. It has strategically located depots that support a variety of industry customers with ride-on construction equipment.
Mobile Plant fitter Essentials:
- Full clean driving licence
- Previous experience of operating construction plant machinery essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work confidently and safely unaided.
- Strong reporting ability
- Minimum NVQ level 3 plant Maintenance (desired)
The Successful Mobile plant fitter will receive our excellent company benefits below:
- Company Van
- Fuel Card
- Depot reward scheme
- On-site parking
- 22 days paid annual leave per year plus bank holidays (an extra day for each year served up to 25 days holiday at 4 years)
- Private healthcare scheme, after 3 years' service
- Annual reviews
- Long service awards
- Ongoing training / Career development
- Company Pension
- Company Events
If you meet the key skills needed for this Mobile Plant Fitter role and would enjoy working for an industry leading company, then you've come to the right place and with a lot to possibly gain, don't delay apply now!