Mobile Plant Fitter - Up to £30k DOE & 22 Days Annual Leave (increases with service) & BH! - IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE!
Responsibilities of the Mobile Plant Fitter to include:
- Maintain all construction plant equipment to an extremely high standard including diagnosing faults, servicing and PDIs on site.
- Carrying out breakdown, service, and repairs on construction plant machinery
- Routine services on the plant equipment involving Diggers, Dumpers, Vogel pavers, Excavators, Paving, piling machines & rollers or similar equipment.
- Representing the company in a professional and knowledgeable way as a Mobile Plant Fitter.
- Covering the Norwich/surrounding areas.
- Liaise with the parts department to ensure your van is fully stocked at all times.
To be successful for the role of the Mobile Plant Fitter, you will have also worked in positions such as, Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Plant Engineer Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, Service Technician, Heavy Plant Engineer, or Plant Mechanic.
Benefits of the Mobile Plant Fitter!
- Company Van!
- Healthcare benefits
- Employee wellness scheme.
- Pension Scheme.
- Up to 22 days annual leave & bank Holidays! (increases with service).
You may be located around these areas - Costessey, Hethersett, Wymondham, Cringleford, Brundall, Rackheath, Norwich and other surrounding areas!
Does this Mobile Plant Fitter role sound like what you are looking for? Then apply today! Or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org