Time to TRAVEL? This Mobile Plant Fitter role gives you the opportunity to Travel! Up to £35k DOE| VAN | NO WEEKENDS! | 30 days holiday (including bh) - This Mobile Plant Fitter opportunity isn't one to be missed if you're looking to spread them wings!
As the Mobile Plant Fitter, your duties will include:
- Maintain all construction plant equipment to an extremely high standard including diagnosing faults, servicing and PDIs on site as the Mobile Plant Fitter.
- Carrying out breakdown, service, and repairs on construction plant machinery
- Routine services on the Excavators and other plant machinery.
- You may be required to work in the workshop.
To be successful for the role of the Mobile Plant Fitter, you will have also worked in positions such as, Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Plant Engineer Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, Service Technician, Heavy Plant Engineer, or Plant Mechanic.
A NVQ or C&G in Plant Engineering would be beneficial as the Mobile Plant Fitter.
A Full UK Driving License is essential for this role.
Benefits of the Mobile Plant Fitter:
- Up to £35k DOE.
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Early finish Fridays!
- Transit Van.
- Health Care Scheme.
- Other Company benefits.
As the Mobile Plant Fitter you would be located around these areas - Skelmersdale, Rainford, Billinge, Haydock, Lowton, Wigan, Hindley Tydesley, Warrington, Kirkby, Maghull, Ormskirk, Newburgh, Seskin, Stanish, Red Rock, Aspull, Bolton, Farnworth, Leigh & other surrounding areas.
APPLY NOW for more information or to be considered for this fantastic Mobile Plant Fitter opportunity!
Or contact Chloe on firstname.lastname@example.org / 01933 448004.