Happy to travel in your role? This Mobile Plant Fitter role gives you the opportunity to work across Bedfordshire, paid door to door. If you have a background in plant / waste recycling / material handling or HGVs then this role may suit you. Standard hours are normally 42.5 hours and there can be flexibility around your hours of work, anything over this is paid at an enhanced rate.
As the Mobile Plant Fitter, your duties will include:
- Maintain all construction plant equipment to an extremely high standard including diagnosing faults, servicing and PDIs on site.
- Carrying out breakdown, service, and repairs on construction plant machinery
- Routine services on the plant equipment involving Diggers, Dumpers, Pavers, Excavators, Telehandlers, Wheeled Loaders & Rollers or similar equipment.
- Travel around Bedfordshire and get paid door to door.
- One of the largest and well-respected construction companies in the UK!
- Health and Safety is on point!
- Growing company
- Lots of Training including OEM and Operator courses
- Be a part of a fantastic engineering team as the Mobile Plant Fitter, where some engineers have been loyal to the company for 30+ years!
To be successful for the role of the Mobile Plant Fitter, you will have also worked in positions such as, Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Plant Engineer Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, Service Technician, Heavy Plant Engineer, or Plant Mechanic.
Benefits of the Mobile Plant Fitter:
- Up to £44k (DOE) for the right candidate + overtime at an additional rate (time and a half)
- Specialist training
- A set of specialist tools are available to compliment your own set of tools
- Transit Van
APPLY NOW for more information or to be considered for this fantastic Mobile Plant Fitter opportunity via this advert or 01933 667228 / firstname.lastname@example.org