Receive plenty of overtime in this brand new Mobile Plant Fitter opportunity! Product and equipment training is available with career development opportunities. Work on a large fleet of modern construction plant machinery including small tools and small plant hire equipment.
Commutable from Filton, this Mobile Plant Fitter role is an extremely reactive position where you will support the company's needs in the day to day requirements of service, maintenance and repair of construction equipment including Micro Diggers, Drills and Breakers etc.
Responsibilities of the Mobile Plant Fitter to include:
- Carry out preventative maintenance to the company's construction equipment.
- Quickly and effectively diagnose faults on equipment to ensure minimal downtime for your client
- Providing solutions to queries from customers on site, liaising with the hire desk where required
- Liaise with the parts department to ensure your van is fully stocked at all times.
- Follow safety and house keeping standards in your area of work both in our workshop and at customer sites
- Representing the company in a professional and knowledgeable way
It would be ideal that you have previously worked in positions such as an Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer or Service Technician. You may have been involved with PAT testing, electric/diesel engines and general hydraulic and pneumatics.
Benefits of the Plant Fitter
- Working for a market leading hire company
- No weekend work!
- Free on-site parking
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- £28k DOE + plenty of overtime
Does this sound like what you are looking for? Then apply today!