An unmissable opportunity has become available for a powered access engineer, with previous experience, to join a reputable hire company, working from home, covering various locations across Hampshire. Salary up to £33,000 DOE, plus company van and overtime.
- As a powered access engineer, you will be based from home covering sites across Salisbury, Winchester, Southampton, and Portsmouth.
- You will be attending site breakdowns, as well as carrying out maintenance, repairs, and servicing to a range of powered access equipment such as cherry pickers, scissor lifts or boom lifts.
- You will manage administration tasks and complete all paperwork accurately and on time
- You will provide excellent customer service whilst on service, to ensure repeat business.
To be successful:
- You will have an NVQ or City and Guilds in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering.
- You will hold a CAP license,
- You will have previous experience as a powered access engineer, service engineer, mobile engineer, field service engineer, or powered access fitter
- You will have previous experience working with manufacturers such as JLG, Genie, Niftylift, or Skyjack.
- Previous experience working on site.
You would be working for a well-established company that provides all types of powered access equipment within the construction sector. Due to company growth, they are expanding the engineering team, and are looking for a mobile powered access engineer, who has the enthusiasm and motivation to keep up with the demands of the company.
- Monday to Friday
- Company van.
- Overtime available at an additional rate.
- 31 days holiday including bank holidays!
- Healthcare Plan.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.