Are you looking for a fresh start as well as a new challenge as a mobile powered access engineer? 26 days holiday + bank holidays, with in house training + many more employee incentives! This role is Monday to Friday and based near Kent, covering the South East.
As the Mobile Powered Access Engineer, your duties will include:
- Maintain all powered access equipment to an extremely high standard including diagnosing faults, servicing and PDIs on site,
- Carrying out breakdown repairs at customer sites
- Routine services on the machinery such as scissor lifts, cherry pickers and booms.
- To manage administration tasks and complete all paperwork accurately and on time including warranty claims.
PATH Recruitment are proud to be working with a large hire company within the plant, tool and powered industry, that are continuously growing and expanding which is why they are now looking to increase their work force with a mobile powered access engineer.
You will be able to deliver high standards and be a good asset to the engineering team. You would have ideally worked with Gas, electrics, hydraulics, pneumatics, burners and moving equipment.
To be successful for the role of the mobile powered access engineer, you will have also worked in positions such as, Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, Service Technician, Heavy Plant Engineer or Plant Mechanic. An NVQ in Plant Maintenance or equivalent (not essential). It would be ideal if you held a CAP license, but again, this is not essential.
Benefits of the Mobile Powered Access Engineer:
- Up to £40,000 salary DOE + overtime at an additional rate
- Monday to Friday - 45 hour week
- Discretionary bonus
- Discount on rental products
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Specialist training
Apply today to hear from us about this opportunity!