Mobile Tool Engineer, Could this role be the role for you? Up to £32k & Van | 22 days Holiday & Bank Holidays.
Responsibilities of the Mobile Tool Engineer.
- Service, repair and modify all types of small power tools and access equipment.
- Electrical diagnostics skills.
- To manage administration tasks and complete all service and repair records accurately.
- As the tool fitter you will deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Maintain Health and Safety to Company and HSE regulations.
- Carry out PAT testing and PDI Inspections.
It would be advantageous if you have previous experience working in the following positions Workshop Fitter, Test and Run Tool Fitter, Test and Run Fitter, PDI Inspector, PAT Tester, PDI Engineer, Small Tools Fitter, Tool Fitter, Power tools Fitter, Powered Access Fitter or a Mechanic. You may have also worked on equipment such as Makita, Stihl, Hilti or Bosch equipment.
Driving License is essential for this role.
Benefits of the Mobile Tool Engineer.
- Salary up to £32,000 DOE.
- Company Vehicle/Van.
- No weekend work!
- 22 days holiday & Bank Holidays.
For this role you may be located around the London Area as the Mobile Tool Engineer.
Contact Chloe via - email@example.com / 01933 448004 today for more information about this brand new Mobile Tool Engineer opportunity!