Join a reputable hire company as a Parts Supervisor within it's construction and heavy plant department at one of their most successful depots near to Rotherham. They are looking to expand their friendly and professional team!
- As the parts supervisor, you will be placing orders with existing suppliers and maintaining good working relationships
- Taking delivery of incoming stock
- Checking delivered items against orders and delivery documentation
- Customer Service - advising on parts and additional items required
- Outgoing calls to offer certain promotions.
- Stores re-organisation and Stock management
- Deal with all IT issues
- Negotiate with suppliers to ensure that goods are supplied in the most efficient way
- Increase sales and profits across all departments
They are a well-known respected company within the construction plant hire sector. As a Parts Supervisor, you may have worked with equipment manufactures from the likes of JCB, CAT, Kubota, Terex or Thwaites to name just a few!
Previous experience as a parts advisor, parts administrator, parts person, parts supervisor, parts technician or stock controller would beneficial but this is not essential.
Benefits of the Supervisor:
- Salary up to 50k DOE
- Monday- Friday working hours
- Exceptional working environment and excellent management
- Company vehicle
If this role is of interest or you want to know more about similar job opportunities that we have contact Charlie today!