Are you looking for a fresh start as well as a new challenge as a PDI Engineer. This role is Monday-Friday based near to Cheshunt.
As a PDI Engineer within our client's Powered Access department, you will be carrying out pre- delivery inspections service and repair as well as assisting experienced engineers with technical aspects of powered access whilst learning on the job
- As a PDI Engineer you will be carrying out pre-hire inspections and minor repairs on a wide range of powered access equipment
- Making sure your workstation is kept clean and organised.
- Ensure all machinery is prepared to meet the company high standards.
- Ensure a high standard of Health and Safety to meet company standards.
- Complete all paperwork, time sheets and job cards efficiently within the required time scale.
- Work as part of a team in a workshop environment.
- Provide technical support
What you'll need to be a PDI Engineer:
- Experience within a machinery engineering background.
- Work well within a team in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate an eagerness to learn and develop
- Demonstrate an understanding of Health & Safety
Benefits of a PDI Engineer:
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- An auto-enrolment pension scheme with employer contributions
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Overtime available.
All employment offers will be subject to satisfactory reference checks and proof of eligibility to work in the UK