Plant Attachment Engineer - based in North London, salary up to £39,000 plus overtime!
Due to continued success and further expansion this company is now looking to employ an additional plant attachment engineer for their depot based in the North London area. If you have previous mechanical/hands on skills and are familiar with the use of small tools or plant, then this could be a great opportunity for someone looking to improve their skill set with additional training provided on specialist equipment.
The Job Role of a Plant Attachment Engineer
- You will be responsible for driving a 3.5-tonne vehicle and the delivery and collection of a range of tooling and engineering equipment to the construction and utility sectors
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and servicing to a range of plant equipment and attachments
- You will ensure that your vehicle is kept maintained and any faults or defects are reported immediately upon inspection.
To Be Successful as a Plant Attachment Engineer
- You will have previous experience within the plant hire industry, with basic electrical/hydraulic/pneumatic/mechanical knowledge
- Experience in towing with a Full driving license and ideally a B+E license although not essential.
- No more than 6 endorsements on your license will be considered for this role.
- Previous experience as a plant fitter, plant engineer, plant attachment engineer, hydraulic engineer, hydraulic technician, service engineer, or service technician
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime available
- Full Training provided with the service and repair of their equipment however previous technical experience is essential.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.