**** Available For Immediate Start ****
Mobile role for Plant Engineer - Based around Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire and Milton Keynes. You will be working on a range of plant including excavators, dumpers, rollers, compactors & small tools. Up to £35k plus overtime at time and a half. Fantastic package at a minimum of £45k! + Van!
A brand new opportunity to work within a construction plant company as a mobile-based plant engineer with a company vehicle, and plenty of overtime.
You would be working for a growing company, which has still been winning many new contracts. They currently have major contracts within the civil engineering & plant hire sectors, therefore own a large fleet of plant/vehicle machinery, which is in high demand. Due to continual growth, they are looking to expand their team covering the Wellingborough / Northamptonshire region
The Plant Engineer Job Role:
- You will be attending site breakdowns throughout the region
- You will be diagnosing faults, maintaining and repairing a wide range of plant machinery up to 35 tonnes.
- You are responsible for completing all compliance paperwork to a high standard.
- You will be required to liaise with the depot or satellite sites for any spare parts required.
To Be Successful:
- You will have experience working as a plant engineer, mobile engineer, plant fitter, plant technician or heavy plant mechanic.
- You will have an NVQ Level 2 or 3 plus a CSCS card or City and Guilds qualification in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering.
- You will have previously worked on a range of plant equipment such as diggers, dumpers, JCB, Kubota, Volvo, CAT, excavators and the like
Benefits for the plant engineer:
- £30,000 - £37,000 DOE - current staff are earning around £45k a year
- Overtime is always available
- Company Vehicle
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.