Plant Engineer - A fantastic opportunity to progress your career into a national construction hire company, based near Kettering. Salary up to £25,000 DOE, and a company van is provided for site visits, overtime paid at an additional rate.
Responsibilities for the Plant Engineer
- You will be attending site breakdowns, carrying out maintenance, services and repairs to all types of plant machinery.
- You will be carrying out any fault-finding, maintenance and repairs to the equipment both in the workshop and out on site
- To manage administration tasks and complete all service and repair records accurately.
- Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service.
- Maintain Health and Safety to Company and HSE regulations.
To be successful:
- You will have worked previously as a mobile plant engineer, plant fitter, plant technician or plant mechanic.
- You will ideally have an NVQ or City and Guilds qualification in plant maintenance or be time-served
- You will have experience carrying out maintenance on JCB, CAT, diggers, dumpers, excavators, Volvo, Bomag or Kubota.
- You will have a full UK driving license.
- Monday to Friday
- Company Van provided for on site work
- Overtime paid (after 39 hours) at an additional rate.
You will be joining a national company who has become a leading supplier of plant machinery to the construction and related sectors. With depots located nationwide, they are currently seeking a mobile plant engineer to join one of their busiest depots and is able to keep up with demands of the company.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.