Plant Engineer - Up to £32k DOE - Monday to Friday
- 30 days holiday inc bank holidays
- Overtime available
- Various discounts for well established retailers
- In house training on new products
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a plant fitter - with in house training on a range of specialised and new plant and tool equipment
The Job Role of the Plant Engineer:
- You will be required to work within a busy workshop, maintaining and servicing a fleet of plant machinery and small tools, including, diggers, dumpers, rollers, and excavators
- You will also be carrying out preventative maintenance and servicing to range of specialist tools.
- You will be responsible for your own workload ensuring all machinery is fit for hire.
To Be Successful as the Plant Engineer:
- You will have previous experience working as a workshop plant fitter, engineer, technician, or diesel mechanic.
- You will ideally hold an in date CSCS card.
- You will have knowledge of construction plant manufacturers including JCB, CAT, Volvo, or Kubota.
If successful you will be joining a national supplier of heavy construction plant looking to expand their already established team near Gerrards Cross as a workshop plant engineer.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.