Plant Engineer - A fantastic opportunity to progress your career into a national construction hire company, based near Portslade. Salary up to £31,000 DOE plus company van plus call-out if called or not, overtime paid at an additional rate. You could be based from home in this role.
Responsibilities for the Plant Engineer
- The Plant Engineer will be attending site breakdowns, carrying out maintenance, services and repairs to tools and plant machinery up to Circa 10t.
- You will be carrying out any fault-finding, maintenance and repairs to the equipment both in the workshop and out on site
- To manage administration tasks and complete all service and repair records accurately.
- Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service.
- Maintain Health and Safety to Company and HSE regulations.
To be successful as the Plant Engineer:
- You will have worked previously as a mobile plant engineer, plant fitter, plant technician or plant mechanic.
- You will ideally have an NVQ or City and Guilds qualification in plant maintenance or be time-served
- You will have experience carrying out maintenance on JCB, CAT, diggers, dumpers, excavators, Volvo, Bomag or Kubota.
- You will have a full UK driving license.
Benefits for the Plant Engineer
- Monday to Friday
- Company Van provided plus on call
- Overtime paid (after 42.5 hours) at an additional rate.
- The Company
You will be joining a national company that has become a leading supplier of plant machinery to the construction and related sectors. With depots located nationwide, they are currently seeking a mobile plant engineer to join one of their busiest depots and is able to keep up with demands of the company.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.