Plant Engineer - A fantastic opportunity for an experienced plant mechanic who has previously worked on JCB, Bomag, Terex and Kubota, has become available to join a national plant hire company as a workshop fitter located near Dronfield. This role is a full time permanent position, where you will be working alongside a team of engineers within a fast paced environment.
Benefits for the Plant Engineer:
- Competitive hourly rate with overtime available at additional rates.
- Mon to Fri working hours
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
Job Role for the Plant Engineer:
- You will be required to work as part of a team in the workshop and will be carrying out breakdown repairs along with routine service and maintenance work on a range of construction plant machinery, including road surface equipment, road rollers, diggers dumpers etc.
- You will be required to liaise with the parts department along with ensuring all the compliance paperwork is completed accurately.
To be considered for the plant engineer role:
- You will have previous experience working as a plant fitter, engineer, technician or mechanic.
- You will ideally hold an NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering.
- A background in mechanical or electrical engineering is essential for this role
- Previous experience working on plant, or construction/heavy plant equipment would be desirable.
A national supplier to the construction and highways sector of heavy plant machinery. They are continuously growing and are looking to add to their already established team.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.