Plant Engineer - overtime available at an additional rate, and a company van. An exciting opportunity to join a market leading manufacturer of construction plant machinery, based at one of their busiest depots near Warrington
- Salary up to £35k
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Company Van
- Overtime available at an additional rate
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Manufacturer training
- 22 days holiday - bank holiday inclusive!
- As the plant engineer, you will be attending site breakdowns at customer sites, carrying out any fault finding, maintenance or servicing on heavy plant equipment.
- You will be required to carry out mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic repairs.
- Ensure all work undertaken is compliant with manufacturer guidelines and recommendations
- You will adhere to health and safety standards, making sure outstanding customer service is given.
To be Successful:
- You will have previous experience working as a mobile plant engineer, mobile plant fitter, plant technician or plant mechanic.
- You will previously have worked on plant machinery such as excavators, diggers, rollers, dumpers, JCB, CAT, or Kubota.
- You will hold an NVQ or City and Guilds qualification in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering.
- You must hold a Full UK driving license.
You will be joining a national company who supply a wide range of heavy plant equipment and have become a household name within the construction industry. Due to their ongoing success, they are seeking an enthusiastic mobile plant engineer to join their engineering team, who has geographical knowledge of the North West.