****SALARY IS NEGOTIABLE****
This Plant Engineer role will be a senior engineer who will potentially assist in the training of new staff/apprentices with the chance to cover for the manager and progress through the ranks. You may have a strong electrical bias and have prior experience within welding.
Are you looking for a fresh start as well as a new challenge as a Plant Engineer? 22 days holiday + bank holidays, specialist manufacturer training + many more employee incentives! This role is Monday to Friday and you will be commutable from areas like Bolton, Trafford Park & Swinton.
As the Plant Engineer, your duties will include:
- Maintain all construction plant hire equipment to an extremely high standard including diagnosing faults, servicing and PDIs on site,
- Carrying out breakdown repairs on construction plant machinery
- Routine services on the plant equipment such as Diggers, Dumpers, Excavators and Loaders.
- To manage administration tasks and complete all paperwork accurately and on time including warranty claims
To be successful for the role of the Plant Engineer, you will have also worked in positions such as, Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Plant Engineer, Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, Service Technician, Heavy Plant Engineer or Plant Mechanic. An NVQ in Plant Maintenance or equivalent (not essential)
Benefits of the Plant Engineer:
- Up to £41k salary DOE + overtime at an additional rate every week + bonus
- Monday to Friday
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Specialist training
- Employee discount scheme
Apply today to hear from us about this Plant Engineer opportunity or call 01933 448004 / email@example.com