An exciting new opportunity has become available for a plant engineer to join a reputable hire company that supply a wide range of construction and earth moving plant equipment, who are continuing to grow and expand their workshop team based from one of their busiest depots near Wembley.
- As the plant engineer, you will be carrying out any maintenance and servicing required on various types of construction plant machinery.
- during busy periods, you will be required to attend breakdowns on customer sites.
- You will be required to carry out mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic repairs.
- You will adhere to health and safety standards, making sure outstanding customer service is given.
Requirements of the Plant Engineer:
- You will have previous experience working as a plant engineer, plant fitter, plant technician or plant mechanic.
- You will previously have worked on plant including diggers, dumpers, telehandlers, compressors, or excavators.
- You will ideally hold a NVQ or City and Guilds qualification in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering, however, this is not essential.
- You must hold a Full UK driving license.
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Company Van
- Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days Holiday plus 8 Statutory Bank Holidays.
You will be joining a successful hire company who provide market leading plant equipment and have become a household name within the construction and related sectors. Due to their ongoing success, they are seeking an enthusiastic plant engineer who will work effectively within the engineering team and make their mark within a growing company.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.