Plant Engineer - Up to £26k DOE & 25 Days Annual Leave & BH! - IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE! -
Responsibilities of the Plant Engineer to include:
- Full product training provided as the Plant Engineer!
- Some hydraulic, mechanical, pneumatics, electronic experience is desired.
- Carrying out preventative maintenance to the company's construction equipment.
- Follow safety and housekeeping standards in your area of work both in our workshop and at customer sites.
- Representing the company in a professional and knowledgeable way as a Plant Engineer.
As the Plant Engineer - It would be ideal that you have previously worked in positions such as Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Automotive Fitter, Hydraulic Fitter, Mechanical Fitter, Technician, Service Fitter or Service Engineer. Potentially we can look at trainee engineers. You may have been involved with PAT testing, electric/diesel engines and general hydraulic and pneumatics.
Benefits of the Plant Engineer!
- £26k DOE + plenty of overtime.
- Death in service.
- Company funded social events.
- Employee wellness scheme.
- Pension Scheme.
- Up to 25 days annual leave & bank Holidays!
You may be located around these areas - Ramsey, Sawtry, Lutton, Elton, Yarwell, Chesterotn,Yaxley, Farcet, Whittlesey, coates, Pondersbridge, Ashton, Newborough, Thorney, Stowgate, Crowland, Market Deeping, Parnwellm Marholm, Wansford and other surrounding areas!
Does this Plant Engineer role sound like what you are looking for? Then apply today! Or contact me on 01933448004 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org!!