Plant Engineer package £55k ++ working nationally - all expenses, travel, hotel, fuel card, meals paid for. You may have grown tired of your fitter / engineer life in plant hire, quarries, heavy plant, operated plant or similar and want to try out the role of Plant Engineer
Do you have experience working on plant/cranes/trucks or heavy mining or agricultural equipment? Can you imagine waking up in Scotland and ending the day in Birmingham? This Plant Engineer role can take you all over the UK hence in the 1st year alone you can expect conservatively to earn £55k
This role could be for you, as we are currently recruiting for a National Plant Engineer that will be based from sites, attending site breakdowns, inspections and repairs to maritime/harbour cranes along the coast or at ports. You will be required to stay away from home to meet the demands of the business. Package is up to £55,000 DOE. You would be joining a reputable company that prides themselves on supplying market-leading machinery to various sectors throughout the UK.
- As the Plant Engineer you will carry out services, inspections and repairs to machinery at customer sites.
- Carrying out any fault finding or diagnosing
- Ensure all administration and paperwork is up to date and completed on time.
- Provide outstanding customer service
- NVQ level 3 qualification or equivalent
- CSCS card
- Slinger qualifications or cards.
- Hydraulic and diesel experience
- Electrical experience on plant or cranes.
- Full UK Driving license.
- Previous experience as a plant engineer, crane technician, or heavy plant equipment above 20 tonnes.
- Salary up to £55,000
- Company Van
- Mobile Phone
- All expenses paid and you are paid door to door
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.
APPLY NOW to be a Plant Engineer for more information or to be considered for this fantastic opportunity or call/email 01933 667223 / email@example.com