Are you looking for a fresh start as well as a new challenge as a Plant Engineer? 20 days holiday + bank holidays, bonus + many more employee incentives! This role is Monday to Friday and is based near Northampton.
As the Plant Engineer, your duties will include:
- Maintain all construction plant hire equipment to an extremely high standard including diagnosing faults, servicing and PDIs on site,
- Carrying out breakdown repairs on construction plant machinery
- Routine services on the plant equipment such as Diggers, Dumpers, Vogel pavers, Excavators, Paving machines & Bomag rollers + much more!
- To manage administration tasks and complete all paperwork accurately and on time including warranty claims
To be successful in the role of Plant Engineer, you will have also worked in positions such as Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, Service Technician, Heavy Plant Engineer, or Plant Mechanic. An NVQ in Plant Maintenance or equivalent (not essential)
Benefits of the Plant Engineer:
- Up to £38k salary DOE + overtime at an additional rate
- Monday to Friday
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Specialist training
Apply today to hear from us about this opportunity!