Are you looking for a fresh start as well as a new challenge as a Plant Engineer? 22 days holiday + bank holidays, specialist training + many more employee incentives! This role is Monday to Friday and based in York.
As the Plant Engineer, your duties will include:
- Maintain all construction plant hire equipment including diagnosing faults, servicing and PDIs
- Carrying out breakdown repairs on construction plant machinery
- Routine services on the plant equipment such as Diggers, Dumpers, telehandlers, Excavators & Bomag rollers + much more!
- Occasionally attend site breakdowns
To be successful for the role of the Plant Engineer, you will have also worked in positions such as, Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, Service Technician, Heavy Plant Engineer or Plant Mechanic. An NVQ in Plant Maintenance or equivalent (NOT Essential)
Please note you must hold a Driving License for this role
Benefits of the Plant Engineer:
- Up to £30k salary DOE + overtime at an additional rate
- Monday to Friday
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Specialist training
Apply today to hear from us about this opportunity! Please contact Georgina on 01933667220 or email@example.com to learn more about this opportunity!