Are you looking for a fresh start as well as a new challenge as a Plant Engineer? £27k DOE | 22 days holiday & BH |This role is Monday to Friday and based near Rotherham.
Commutable from Rotherham & Surrounding Areas, this Plant Engineer role is an extremely reactive position where you will support the company's needs in the day to day requirements of service, maintenance and repair of construction equipment including Excavators, Dump Trucks, Diggers and Dozers etc.
Responsibilities of the Plant Engineer to include:
- Carrying out preventative maintenance to the company's construction equipment as the Plant Engineer.
- Quickly and effectively diagnose faults on equipment to ensure minimal downtime for your client.
- Providing solutions to queries from customers on site, liaising with the hire desk where required.
- Liaise with the parts department to ensure your van is fully stocked at all times.
- Follow safety and housekeeping standards in your area of work both in our workshop and at customer sites.
- Representing the company in a professional and knowledgeable way.
As the Plant Engineer it would be ideal that you have previously worked in positions such as Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer or Service Technician. Potentially we can look at trainee engineers. You may have been involved with PAT testing, electric/diesel engines and general hydraulic and pneumatics.
Benefits of the Plant Engineer.
- Certified training as well as manufacturer training courses provided.
- Working for a market leading hire company.
- Career progression routes available.
- NO WEEKENDS!
- Bonus Scheme.
- Employee Welfare Fund.
- Other Company Benefits.
- £27k DOE.
As the Plant Engineer you may be located around these areas - Bramley, Dronfield, Mickley, Lidgate, Loxley, Catcliffe, Sheffield, Owlthorpe, Aston, Aughton, Waverly, Totley Rise, Oughtibridge, Worrall, Middlewood, Treeton, Dalton, Wickersley, Swallownest, Todwick, Ravenfield, North Anston, Harthill, Eckington, Apperknowle & other surrounding areas.
Does this Plant Engineer role sound like what you are looking for? Then apply today! or contact me on email@example.com / 01933 44804