Are you looking for a fresh start as well as a new challenge as a Plant Engineer? Package will be between £40k and £47k plus. 24 days holiday + bank holidays, specialist training + many more employee incentives! Flexibility around working hours. As a Plant engineer you may have worked with HGV's /LGV'S /lorries or commercial vehicles. Wakefield/Pontefract/Castleford as a base would be ideal.
As the Plant Engineer, your duties will include:
- Maintain all construction plant hire equipment to an extremely high standard including diagnosing faults, servicing and PDIs on site,
- You will be based between the local workshop and mobile sites
- Carrying out breakdown repairs on construction plant machinery
- Routine services on the plant equipment such as Diggers, Dumpers, Excavators, & rollers + much more!
- To manage administration tasks and complete all paperwork accurately and on time including warranty claims
To be successful for the role of the Plant Engineer, you will have also worked in positions such as, Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, Service Technician, Heavy Plant Engineer or Plant Mechanic. An NVQ in Plant Maintenance or equivalent (not essential). This would be a great opportunity for a Plant Engineer who is looking at moving into a Rail Plant Engineering position!
Benefits of the Plant Engineer:
- Up to £43k salary DOE + overtime at an additional rate
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Healthcare scheme
- Specialist training
Apply today to hear from us about this Plant Engineer opportunity! Please call: 01933 667 223 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org