Plant Engineer role paying £40k - £45k + brand new top spec van kitted out working on a new fleet of construction equipment + overtime. Due to expansion plans this prestigious company are looking for more than one Plant Engineer to join them. You will be working on equipment from JCB, CAT, Doosan, Terex, Kubota and Komatsu. Promotion prospects it is highly likely that you will eventually need to take on apprentice engineers or other fitters so could end up as a senior engineer or service manager managing a small team!
Are you looking for a fresh start as well as a new challenge as a Plant Engineer? Want to work for one of the biggest and well renowned specialist manufacturers on the Globe? Manufacturer training here and in Europe is possible with opportunities to demonstrate at some of the UK's biggest plant shows + many more employee incentives! This role is Monday to Friday and commutable from Beaconsfield / Little Marlow & West Wycombe.
As the Plant Engineer, your duties will include:
- Maintain all construction plant hire equipment to an extremely high standard including diagnosing faults, servicing and PDIs on site,
- Carrying out breakdown repairs on construction plant machinery
- Routine services on the plant equipment such as Diggers, Dumpers, Vogel pavers, Excavators, Paving machines & Bomag rollers + much more!
- To manage administration tasks and complete all paperwork accurately and on time including warranty claims
To be successful for the role of the Plant Engineer, you will have also worked in positions such as, Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, Service Technician, Heavy Plant Engineer or Plant Mechanic. An NVQ in Plant Maintenance or equivalent (not essential)
Benefits for the Plant Engineer:
- Up to £45k salary DOE + overtime at an additional rate
- Monday to Friday
- Specialist training on OEM and manufacturers equipment
Apply today to hear from us about this Plant Engineer opportunity or call 01933 667223 / email me at email@example.com