Are you looking for a fresh start as well as a new challenge as a Plant Engineer? This role is Monday to Friday 7:30-4:30pm based near to Wyboston!
As the Plant Engineer, your duties will include:
- Maintain all construction plant hire equipment to an extremely high standard including diagnosing faults, servicing and PDIs on site,
- Carrying out breakdown repairs on construction plant machinery
- Occassionaly will be required to go to site breakdowns
- Routine services on the plant equipment such as Diggers, Dumpers, Vogel pavers, Excavators, Paving machines & Bomag rollers + much more!
- To manage administration tasks and complete all paperwork accurately and on time including warranty claims
To be successful for the role of the Plant Engineer, you will have also worked in positions such as, Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, Service Technician, Heavy Plant Engineer or Plant Mechanic.
Please note you must have a driving license for this position.
Benefits of the Plant Engineer:
- Up to £38k salary DOE
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Pension Scheme
- Company Van
- Overtime available
- Up to 23 days holiday + bank holidays
Apply today to hear from us about this Plant Engineer opportunity! Georgina.firstname.lastname@example.org or 01933667220