Plant Experience necessary, HGV experience desired! Mobile and/or Workshop role available! Up to £50k+ package DOE | LOTS Of Overtime if you choose! 25 days holiday + BH This role is Monday to Friday.
As the Plant Engineer / HGV Engineer, your duties will include:
- Maintain construction plant hire and HGV equipment to a high standard including diagnosing faults, servicing and PDIs on site
- Carrying out breakdown repairs on construction plant machinery and HGV 's.
- Routine services on the plant equipment and HGV 's such as Diggers, Dumpers, Heavy Goods Vehicles, Vogel pavers, Excavators, Paving machines & Bomag rollers + much more!
- To manage administration tasks and complete all paperwork accurately and on time including warranty claims.
- Opportunity for a hybrid role - going to and from sites & the workshop as the Plant Engineer / HGV Engineer.
To be successful for the role of the Plant Engineer / HGV Engineer, you will have also worked in positions such as, Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, HGV Fitter, Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, Service Technician, Heavy Plant Engineer or Plant Mechanic.
As the Plant Engineer / HGV Engineer An NVQ in Plant Maintenance or equivalent would be beneficial but not essential.
Benefits of the Plant Engineer /HGV Engineer:
- Up to £50k salary package DOE (£20 per hour x 40 hours per week + overtime).
- Overtime at an additional rate to increase your earnings!
- Monday to Friday but OT is available on Saturdays if you want it!
- 25 days holiday & bank holidays.
- Other company incentives.
- Opportunity for a hybrid role including a Van.
For the Plant Engineer /HGV Engineer you should be located in the following areas - Thetford, Brandon, Mundford, Banham, Thompson, Mundford, Feltwell, Watton, Ashill, Hingham, Spooner Row, Bunwell, Bridge Green, Brome, Elmswell, Wingfield, Harleston, Bungay, Brooke, Attleborough, Chedgrave, Holverson, Poringland, Norwich & other surrounding areas.
Apply today for the Plant Engineer / HGV Engineer to hear from us about this opportunity! Or contact Chloe on firstname.lastname@example.org / 01933 448004