Plant Fitter opportunity, this field-based role will across Maidenhead, Slough, Bracknell, Windsor & Ascot
Do you have experience as a Plant Fitter working on Diggers, Dumpers, Excavators, Compressors, Telehandlers and Rollers? Then this could be your next career move
Benefits for the Plant Fitter
- Monday- Friday
- Up to £35,000 basic salary DOE plus overtime
- Company Van
- Potential future career progression due to company growth.
The Company looking for a Plant Fitter
Our client is a leading plant hire/tool hire company with a range of generators and welfare units too, focused on providing a professional service to their customers within the industry, supplying a range of construction plant equipment.
Our client is recruiting for a dynamic and driven fitter with previous experience repairing, servicing and maintaining a wide range of plant equipment on site and in the workshop in accordance with company guidelines.
You will be expected to visit customer sites to carry out repairs to breakdowns but also carry out any remedial works required at the depot within a workshop environment.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with a high level of customer service skills with a flexible working attitude and the drive to progress their career.
Responsibilities for the Plant Fitter
- Experience in working on plant equipment including diggers, dumpers, excavators, compressors, telehandlers, rollers etc.
- To maintain all machinery in optimum operating condition by servicing, diagnosing and repairing both on and off-site.
- Develop a professional relationship with internal and external clients.
- Ensure a high standard of Health and Safety for both colleagues and customers.
- Complete all paperwork, timesheets and job cards efficiently within a given time scale.
- Previous experience working on plant or construction equipment as a plant fitter, plant engineer, plant mechanic, technician, chargehand or similar
- Knowledge of diesel engines
- NVQ Level 2 in Plant Maintenance or time served
- Full driving licence is essential.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.