Are you looking for a fresh start as well as a new challenge as a Plant Fitter? 22 days holiday + bank holidays, training + many more employee incentives! This role is Monday to Friday and based in Sheffield.
As the Plant Fitter, your duties will include:
- Maintain all construction plant hire equipment to an extremely high standard including diagnosing faults, servicing and PDIs on site,
- Carrying out breakdown repairs on construction plant machinery
- Routine services on the plant equipment such as Diggers, Dumpers, Excavators, rollers + much more!
- Occasionally attend site breakdowns
To be successful for the role of the Plant Engineer, you will have also worked in positions such as, Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, Service Technician, Heavy Plant Engineer or Plant Mechanic. An NVQ in Plant Maintenance or equivalent (not essential)
You will need to have a full UK Drivers License
Benefits of the Plant Engineer:
- Up to £32k salary DOE + overtime at an additional rate
- Monday to Friday
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Specialist training
Apply today to hear from us about this opportunity!