Plant Fitter - Up to £32k salary + additional rates for overtime - 22 days holiday + bank holidays, specialist training + many more employee incentives! This role is Monday to Friday 40hrs per week and based near Aylesford, Kent.
Benefits for the Plant Fitter:
- Monday to Friday core hours
- Salary up to £32,000 DOE plus a van to commute to/from work
- Overtime available at an additional rate
- Training courses on-site and at manufacturers premises
- Company pension scheme.
The Job Role of a Plant Fitter:
- As Plant Fitter, you will be required to carry out the servicing and repairing of a range of plant/tools including JCB, Hilti, Makita, Stihl, Bosch and Dewalt along with PAT Testing.
- You will be attending site breakdowns, carrying out maintenance and fault finding where required.
- You will complete all the relevant compliance paperwork and basic administration duties.
To Be Successful as a Plant Fitter:
- You will have previous experience in working as a Workshop Plant Fitter, Plant Engineer, Plant Technician, Plant Mechanic, Test and Run Fitter or Service technician.
- You may have an NVQ or City and Guilds qualification in Plant Maintenance or equivalent.
- You will hold a full UK driving license.
- You will ideally hold a PAT testing certificate and an NVQ or City and Guilds in plant maintenance. Please talk to us about your specific skills/experience and expertise.
Keen to learn more? Apply now or contact Dario on 01933 667228 | email@example.com
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.