Plant Fitter - Up to £30k salary + additional rates for overtime - 31 days holiday next year inc. holidays, specialist training + many more employee incentives! This role is Monday to Friday 40hrs per week and is commutable from Ringwood. Opportunities exist in the workshop and mobile working across your patch.
As the Plant Fitter, your duties will include:
- Maintain all construction plant hire equipment to an extremely high standard including diagnosing faults, servicing and PDIs on site,
- Carrying out breakdown repairs on construction plant machinery on customer sites
- Routine services on plant equipment such as Diggers, Dumpers, Excavators, Paving machines, rollers, small tools etc.
- To manage administration tasks and complete all paperwork accurately and on time
PATH Recruitment are proud to be working with a successful plant hire company who are experiencing rapid expansion and growth within the market - they are now looking to increase their work force to accommodate their expansion in this area and are looking for a Plant Fitter to join their existing team
You would ideally have worked with diesel, petrol engines, electrics, hydraulics and pneumatics within the plant hire industry and hold an NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering.
To be successful for the role of the Plant Fitter, you will have also worked in positions such as, Tool Fitter, Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, Service Technician, Heavy Plant Engineer or Plant Mechanic. An NVQ in Plant Maintenance or equivalent (preferred)
Benefits of the Plant Fitter:
- Up to £30k salary DOE + overtime at an additional rate
- Monday to Friday
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Specialist training
If you feel you have the right qualifications and/or relevant experience for this role then we look forward to receiving your application
To hear about this Plant fitter role in 2023 call 01933 667223 / email firstname.lastname@example.org