Plant Fitter - £25-30k salary + Company van - additional rates for overtime - 22 days holiday + bank holidays, specialist training & many more employee incentives! This role is Monday to Friday 40hrs per week and based in Birmingham.
The Job Role of a Plant Fitter:
- Maintain all construction plant hire equipment including diagnosing faults, servicing and PDIs on site
- Carrying out breakdown repairs on construction plant machinery
- Maintain Company Health and Safety standards at all times
To Be Successful as a Plant Fitter:
You may have worked as a: Engineer, Mechanic, Mobile Plant Fitter, Plant Mechanic, Plant Engineer, Workshop Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, Trainee engineers or Service Technician
You may have experience in: PAT testing, electric/diesel engines and general hydraulic and pneumatics.
Benefits for the Plant Fitter:
- No weekends!
- £30,000 + company van
- Overtime at an additional rate
- Training courses on-site and at manufacturers premises
- Company funded events.
- Keen to learn more about this Plant Fitter opportunity? Apply now or contact Dario on 01933 667228 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.