Plant Fitter role paying £30k - £35k Receive plenty of training & overtime available in this brand new Plant Fitter opportunity! Product and equipment training is available with career development opportunities. Work on a large fleet of modern construction plant machinery including some cranes, lifting gear and plant hire equipment.
Commutable from Northampton, this Plant Fitter role is an extremely reactive position where you will support the company's needs in the day to day requirements of service, maintenance and repair of construction equipment. You may have worked on equipment including Excavators, Dump Trucks, Diggers, Dozers, tractors or agricultural equipment.
Responsibilities of the Plant Fitter to include: Working from height daily
- Carrying out preventative maintenance to the company's construction equipment.
- Quickly and effectively diagnose faults on equipment to ensure minimal downtime for your client
- Providing solutions to queries from customers on site, liaising with the hire desk where required
- Liaise with the parts department to ensure your van is fully stocked at all times.
- Follow safety and housekeeping standards in your area of work both in our workshop and at customer sites
- Representing the company in a professional and knowledgeable way
It would be ideal that you have previously worked in positions such as Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, Crane Engineer or Service Technician. Potentially we can look at trainee engineers. You may have been involved with PAT testing, electric/diesel engines and general hydraulic and pneumatics. You may hols ome CPCS qualifications already eg as a supervisor, appointed person or operator.
Benefits for the Plant Fitter
- Certified training as well as manufacturer training courses provided
- Working for a market leading company
- Career progression routes available
- £30k - £35k DOE + plenty of overtime
Does this Plant Fitter role sound like what you are looking for? Then apply today or reach me on 01933 667223 / firstname.lastname@example.org