Are you a Plant Fitter looking for a new challenge? Up to £50k+ package DOE | LOTS Of Overtime if you choose! 25 days holiday + BH This role is Monday to Friday.
As the Plant Fitter, your duties will include:
- Maintain construction plant hire and HGV equipment to a high standard including diagnosing faults, servicing and PDIs on site
- Carrying out breakdown repairs on construction plant machinery and HGV ‘s.
- Routine services on the plant equipment and HGV ‘s such as Diggers, Dumpers, Heavy Goods Vehicles, Vogel pavers, Excavators, Paving machines & Bomag rollers + much more!
- To manage administration tasks and complete all paperwork accurately and on time including warranty claims.
- Opportunity for a hybrid role - going to and from sites & the workshop as the Plant Fitter.
To be successful for the role of the Plant Fitter, you will have also worked in positions such as, Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, HGV Fitter, Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, Service Technician, Heavy Plant Engineer or Plant Mechanic.
As the Plant Fitter An NVQ in Plant Maintenance or equivalent would be beneficial but not essential.
Benefits of the Plant Fitter:
- Up to £50k salary package DOE (£20 per hour x 40 hours per week + overtime) - Please note for the top salary you would have previous experience working on Plant AND HGV's.
- Overtime at an additional rate to increase your earnings!
- Monday to Friday but OT is available on Saturdays if you want it!
- 25 days holiday & bank holidays.
- Other company incentives.
- Opportunity for a hybrid role including a Van.
For the Plant Fitter you should be located in the following areas – Thetford, Brandon, Mundford, Banham, Thompson, Mundford, Feltwell, Watton, Ashill, Hingham, Spooner Row, Bunwell, Bridge Green, Brome, Elmswell, Wingfield, Harleston, Bungay, Brooke, Attleborough, Chedgrave, Holverson, Poringland, Norwich & other surrounding areas.
Apply today for the Plant Fitter to hear from us about this opportunity! Or contact Chloe on email@example.com / 01933 448004