Are you looking for a fresh start as well as a new challenge as a Plant Fitter? 22 days holiday + bank holidays, specialist manufacturer training + many more employee incentives! This role is Monday to Friday and based near Manchester.
As the Plant Fitter, your duties will include:
- Maintain all construction plant hire equipment to an extremely high standard including diagnosing faults, servicing and PDIs on site,
- Carrying out breakdown repairs on construction plant machinery
- Routine services on the plant equipment such as Diggers, Dumpers, Vogel pavers, Excavators, Paving machines & Bomag rollers + much more!
- To manage administration tasks and complete all paperwork accurately and on time including warranty claims
PATH Recruitment are proud to be working with a large plant hire company that are continuously growing and expanding which is why they are now looking to increase their work force with a Plant Fitter.
You will be able to deliver high standards and be a good asset to the engineering team. You would have ideally worked with Gas, electrics, hydraulics, pneumatics, burners and moving equipment.
To be successful for the role of the Plant Fitter, you will have also worked in positions such as, Tool Fitter, Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, Service Technician, Heavy Plant Engineer or Plant Mechanic. An NVQ in Plant Maintenance or equivalent (not essential)
Benefits of the Plant Fitter:
- Up to £30k salary DOE + overtime at an additional rate
- Monday to Friday
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Specialist training
Apply today to hear from us about this opportunity!