Plant/vehicle Technician - Based from home 40hrs per week- Travel paid door to door - Salary circa £35k - OTE earnings of up to £55k with overtime/call out
You will be covering the West and South London areas. This is an exciting new role for a company working within the utilities sector who are looking for an additional Plant/Vehicle Technician to service and repair their fleet
- Salary Circa £35k with potential earnings of between £40k and £55k including overtime/call out
- Company vehicle, laptop and phone
- On call 1 week in every 6 (extra pay)
- Hours are 8am to 5pm, but flexible as long as 40hrs min per week are achieved,
- O/T paid at 1.5, Sundays at double time
The Job Role of the Plant/vehicle Technician
- You will be required to work as part of an established team carrying out breakdown service and repairs on site.
- Carrying out routine service and maintenance on plant machinery including diggers, dumpers, rollers and excavators along with commercial vehicles.
- You will be required to liaise with the parts department along with ensuring all the compliance paperwork is completed accurately.
To Be Successful as a Plant/Vehicle Technician
- You will have previous experience working as a LCV Technician, Van mechanic, van technician, car mechanic and plant fitter.
- You will hold an NVQ Level 2 or NVQ Level 3 in vehicle maintenance and/or plant maintenance
- Knowledge of working LCV's, HGV, LGV, cars, lorries vans or plant
As a LCV Technician, you would be working for a national company who have a large fleet of plant machinery, commercial and HGV vehicles. They are currently expanding their operations in the UK and are looking to add to their established and stable team in the West London area.