Are you looking for a fresh start as well as a new challenge as a Powered Access Engineer? 20 days holiday + bank holidays, specialist manufacturer training + many more employee incentives! This role is Monday to Friday and based near Horley. This role would be commutable from Redhill, Crawley, Reigate, Dorking or Godstone.
As the Powered Access Engineer, your duties will include:
- Maintain all powered access machinery to an extremely high standard including diagnosing faults, servicing and PDIs on site.
- Carrying out breakdown repairs.
- Routine services on the plant equipment such as cherry pickers, scissor lifts, boom lifts, glass lifting equipment + much more!
- To manage administration tasks and complete all paperwork accurately and on time including warranty claims
PATH Recruitment are proud to be working with a national hire company that are continuously growing and expanding which is why they are now looking to increase their work force with a Powered Access Engineer.
You will be able to deliver high standards and be a good asset to the engineering team. You will ideally hold a CAP license as well as a IPAF license.
To be successful for the role of the Powered Access Engineer, you will have also worked in positions such as, Engineer, Mechanic, powered access engineer, CAP engineer, PA engineer, powered access fitter, access engineer or service engineer. An NVQ in Plant Maintenance or equivalent (not essential)
Benefits of the Powered Access Engineer:
- Up to £40k salary DOE + overtime at an additional rate
- Monday to Friday
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Specialist training
Apply today to hear from us about this opportunity!