Powered Access Engineer - immediate start possible!
We are working in partnership with a Plant and Tool rental company who are aiming to continue to provide their excellent quality of service support. Currently seeking a time served Powered Access Engineer to work at one of their prestigious sites with experience of servicing Powered Access equipment.You may be working on equipment such as JLG's, Skyjack, Nifty Lift, and Genie amongst others.
The role requires a candidate who is self-motivated with good powered access maintenance and inspection skills with a flexible, enthusiastic attitude to problem-solving in order to maintain a meticulous standard at all times.
CAP Licence or working towards a CAP licence is essential.
Responsibilities of The Powered Access Engineer
- Working on behalf of a major hire company, servicing and repairing all types of powered access equipment such as Cherry Pickers, Scissor Lifts, Boom lifts and MEWPS.
- To manage administration tasks and complete all paperwork accurately and on time
- Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service
- Maintain Health and Safety to Company standards
Skills of The Powered Access Engineer
- Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Electrical and Mechanical experience gained in plant or powered access or lorry mounted platforms
- The ability to service, fault find and repair access platforms accordingly
- Good communication skills
- CAP licence and IPAF are essential
- Full Driving Licence
- NVQ in Plant maintenance or equivalent
- Salary - £30,000 - £40,000 DOE
- Career Progression
- Company Van + Phone
- 22 Days Holiday + BH (Increased with length of service)
Applicants with experience and qualifications relevant to plant or Tool hire may be considered. You may have worked as a Tool Fitter, Plant Fitter, Powered Access Technician, Plant Mechanic or service engineer.