Powered Access Engineer - An exciting opportunity to join a reputable hire company, based across their depots in London with some projects further afield. Salary from £38k - £45k DOE and a company van! You will be working with the heaviest equipment with a reach of 50m to a 100m and above across the fleet.
- As the most knowledgeable powered access engineer, you will be required to attend various branches breakdowns, carrying out any fault finding, providing outstanding customer service.
- You will be required to carry out any maintenance, servicing and repairs to access platforms such as cherry pickers, MEWPS and scissor lifts.
- Resolve all technical problems reported regarding hire equipment
- You will manage all administration tasks and complete all service and repair records accurately.
To be successful in the role of Powered Access Engineer:
- You will has previous experience as a powered access engineer, powered access fitter, access platform engineer, access platform fitter, plant engineer, or plant fitter.
- You will have previous experience working on plant and/or powered access equipment, including manufacturers such as Genie, JLG, Niftylift, Manitou, Skyjack, JCB, Kubota, or CAT.
- It's essential that you have time served experience, but would be desirable if you held an NVQ or City and Guilds qualification in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering.
- You must hold a full UK driving license
- A CAP licence or very close to the points needed
- Happy to stay away when the need arises to support depots further afield
You will be joining a well established hire company who supply market leading powered access equipment including scissor lifts, booms, vertical masts and cherry pickers to the construction and related sectors. Due to their ongoing success, they are now seeking a powered access engineer to who is able to keep up with the demands of the company.
Benefits for the Powered Access Engineer:
- Monday to Friday working hours often 7-430pm or 8-530pm with overtime paid at time and a half
- Overtime is an average of 30-45 hours a month if you are interested?
- 23 days holiday rising to 25 + bank holidays!
- Company van
To apply for this Powered Access Engineer role call 01933 667223 / firstname.lastname@example.org