Powered Access Engineer - Are you looking for an opportunity to join a reputable company that will invest in furthering your career within the industry? Then this could be for you!
This is an exciting new role where you will be workshop based near Edmonton, Monday to Friday working hours and salary up to £38,000 DOE.
- As the powered access engineer, you will be diagnosing any problems on the powered access equipment such as cherry pickers, scissor lifts or booms.
- Carrying out repairs, servicing, maintenance and PDI’s.
- Work well under pressure
- Maintain Health and Safety to company standards
To be successful:
- You will have experience as a powered access engineer, access engineer, workshop engineer or workshop fitter
- You will have had previous experience working on powered access equipment
- Experience with LOLER
- An IPAF License
- Monday – Friday
- Up to £38k DOE
- Opportunity to be put through a CAP license
You will be joining a hire company that has over 30 years’ experience within the industry, with a commitment of providing market leading machinery such as plant, powered access, and tools, whilst ensuring an excellent level of customer service is always provided. They are now seeking an experienced powered access engineer who is confident, enthusiastic and has a passion for engineering.