Powered Access Engineer - An exciting opportunity to join a reputable hire company, based at one of their depots near Newport. Salary up to £33k DOE and a company van!
- As the powered access engineer, you will be required to attend site breakdowns, carrying out any fault finding, providing outstanding customer service. However, there will be times where you will be working within the workshop.
- You will be required to carry out any maintenance, servicing and repairs to access platforms such as cherry pickers and scissor lifts.
- Resolve all technical problems reported regarding hire equipment
- You will manage all administration tasks and complete all service and repair records accurately.
To be successful as a Powered Access Engineer:
- You will has previous experience as a powered access engineer, powered access fitter, access platform engineer, access platform fitter, plant engineer, or plant fitter.
- You will have previous experience working on plant and/or powered access equipment, including manufacturers such as Genie, JLG, Niftylift, Manitou, Skyjack, JCB, Kubota, or CAT.
- It's essential that you have time served experience, but would be desirable if you held an NVQ or City and Guilds qualification in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering.
- You will ideally hold a CAP license and IPAF license
- You must hold a full UK driving license
You will be joining a well established hire company who supply market leading powered access equipment including scissor lifts, booms, vertical masts and cherry pickers to the construction and related sectors. Due to their ongoing success, they are now seeking a powered access engineer to who is able to keep up with the demands of the company.
Benefits of a Powered Access Engineer:
- Monday to Friday working hours.
- 23 days holiday rising to 25 + bank holidays!
- Company van
- Health care scheme