The successful candidate will have experience in Administration and Procurement, the ability to maintain an excellent standard of customer service, ability to multitask and achieve set targets consistently.
- Processing Purchase Orders
- Negotiating contracts
- Maintain strong relationships with the companies suppliers
- Provide support to the senior procurement manager
- Updating records for suppliers
To be successful for this role you may have previously worked as a Procurement Administrator, Procurement Advisor, Buyer, Human Resources Advisor (HR) or Purchasing Agent.
- Knowledge of plant and transport
- Excellent IT and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, flexible and open to change
- Excellent telephone manner
- Customer Service
- Ability to work to targets in an efficient and timely manner