New senior opportunity for a Project Manager - would suit someone with an architectural background who has worked with Revit and Building Information Modeling (BIM) / Autodesk. Low rise / high rise, BMU's, facades, fall arrest experience is favourable too.
Project Manager, this senior role will command a salary of circa £65k DOE + Bonus + Career prospects + corporate benefits package.
If you are a talented and proven Project Manager looking for a role to challenge you on a permanent basis then this key role could meet your ambitions. This rewarding and accountable role will take responsibility for delivering major long-term projects across London & the South and beyond.
We are recruiting for a respected & successful major company with an impressive reputation in the UK, who also have a strong presence overseas. We are looking to appoint a key member to the team, who will either have held a Senior Project Manager position, Project Engineering role or Packaging Manager (or equivalent). May also suit a package manager or package engineer.
To be successful in the role:
- You will come with a proven background with extensive experience, managing multiple engineering teams/projects, delivered to budget safely and on time.
- Strong manager of people, you will be expected to source and build teams when needed including subcontractors
- You will be a key intermediary and influencer between production, consultants and the end client
- Allied experience in Facades, Lifting, Wind or Materials handling, would be an advantage but is not essential.
- This is a commercial position, effectively managing an engineering/design team. Planning, SHEQ and budget management will come naturally to you
- Degree or HND qualified with NEBOSH / IOSH and a senior-level CSCS card
This project manager role will predominately be based within the South East, Home Counties/North London regions, with some national travel. A flexible mindset to working hours is a must.
This Project Manager opportunity is a key appointment with an appealing package and rewards, realistic progression prospects, and ongoing training where required, with a very successful and growing organisation. Apply or reach out on LinkedIn to have a confidential discussion.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.