New and interesting opportunity for a Project Manager - This could suit someone with an architectural / design background. You may have knowledge of low rise / high rise, BMU's, facades, curtain walling, vertical hoists or fall arrest within construction. We do have more than one opportunity whether a recent graduate or a seasoned PM we would like to hear from you. Travel expenses will be reimbursed for your train/tube journeys as predominantly you will be London based.
Project Manager, this new role will command a salary of circa £43k - £50k highly relative to your current pay and experience. Bonus/commission schemes are also possible.
If you are a talented and proven Project Manager looking for a role to challenge you on a permanent basis then this key role could meet your ambitions. This rewarding and accountable role will take responsibility for delivering major long-term projects across London & the South and beyond.
We are recruiting for a respected & successful major company with an impressive reputation in the UK, who also have a strong presence overseas. We are looking to appoint a key member to the team, who will either have held a previous Project Manager position, Project Engineering role or as an assistant project manager.
To be successful in the role:
- You will come with a proven background with extensive experience, managing multiple engineering teams/projects, delivered to budget safely and on time.
- Strong manager of people, you will be expected to source and build teams when needed including subcontractors
- You will be a key intermediary and influencer between production, consultants and the end client
- Allied experience in Facades, Lifting, Wind or Materials handling, would be an advantage but is not essential.
- This is a commercial position, effectively managing an engineering/design team. Planning, SHEQ and budget management will come naturally to you
- Possibly degree or HND qualified with NEBOSH / IOSH and a senior-level CSCS card
This project manager role will predominately be based within London / the Home Counties, with some national travel. A flexible mindset to working hours is a must.
This opportunity is a key appointment with an appealing package and rewards, realistic progression prospects, and ongoing training where required, with a very successful and growing organisation. Apply or reach out on LinkedIn to have a confidential discussion.
You can reach me on 01933 667223 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.